A GUI to ease the process of producing a multipage PDF from a scan. gscan2pdf should work on almost any Linux/BSD machine.
Docutils is an open-source text processing system for processing plaintext documentation into useful formats, such as HTML, LaTeX, man-pages, open-document or XML. It includes reStructuredText, the easy to read, easy to use, what-you-see-is-what-you-get plaintext markup language.
- Coloured output in HTML, XHTML, RTF, TeX, LaTeX, SVG, BBCode and XML format
- Supports 160 programming languages
- Includes 80 colour themes
- Recognizes nested languages
- Language definitions and themes are Lua scripts
- Plug-In interface to tweak syntax parsing and coloring
- CLI, GUI and Lib builds available
- Platform independent
TEA is a powerful and easy-to-use Qt4-based editor with many useful features for HTML, Docbook, and LaTeX editing. It features a small footprint, a tabbed layout engine, support for multiple encodings, code snippets, templates, customizable hotkeys, an “open at cursor” function for HTML files and images, miscellaneous HTML tools, preview in external browser, string manipulation functions, Morse-code tools, bookmarks, syntax highlighting, and more.